Friday, September 19, 2014

09/19/2014

Now that you are several weeks in to this class and have coded one (super small) website, what do you think? What are your thoughts on web design? Is it what you thought it would be? Is it better? Worse? What's your favorite part? What's your least favorite part? Explain.

It makes me think that my website is very bad, in compare to other websites, and it makes me think how much coding goes into other websites. Web design is a nice class to have and just do nothing but code. The class is basically what I thought it would be. My favorite part of this class, would be when you finish a website, because its a good feeling. My least favorite part is answering some of these blog posts. Some of the blog posts I am fine with, like the ones that you can learn something from, but I don't like answering the "what did you do over the weekend?" questions, or "Pretend your old and complain." one either.
 source

No comments:

Post a Comment