Thursday, September 4, 2014

09/04/2014

Tell me about what you have learned in this class so far. Have you learned a lot? Do you want to learn more? What do you want to be able to do by the end of the semester?

So far I have learned a lot in this class. I have learned the html basics, like basic terminology, making headings and bodies, making paragraphs, adding images, and adding links. I have also learned how to make ordered and non ordered lists, styling the font "like changing color, size,and font type", and making strong and emphasized words. There is a lot more I would like to learn, because when I look at my website, there is does not look as nice as other websites. At the end of the semester I want to get an A in the class.


  source-http://www.thepolitesse.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/The-More-You-Know.png

No comments:

Post a Comment