Monday, August 25, 2014

8/15/2104



What do you know about Web Design right now? What did you know about Web Design before you walked in to this class?


I currently know that html is a way to create a website, and that there is a lot of coding. I know that you start the coding with <!DOCTYPE> and end the coding with </!DOCTYPE>. I also learned that it only takes one letter to mess up everything, so you have to be very careful when coding. I have learned that every code begins with <, and will end with </>. I learned how to make the title, headers, lists, paragraphs, and how to style everything. I also learned that there are a lot of tags to add to make the website look nicer. The only thing I knew about web design before the school year started, was that it involved coding, and that there are a lot of different ways to design a website. I am interested in seeing what all I am going to learn this semester.    

Image Citation- http://poweredwebsite.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/web-design-tag-words.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment